Seventh spirit-teaching-prayer by Nokodemion
(A speaking to oneself – created by the last Henok)
- By means of the power of my consciousness – with my intellect and with my rationality alone – I exercise the all-mightiness over my knowledge, the truth, my ability, my love and truthliness.
- Only my might spreads itself in me, however, no other might, thus I am always conscious of my own thoughts and feelings and I unfold and use my knowledge, my wisdom and my ability, and with this I lead everything to the true love, freedom, harmony and to the peace in me.
- The power of my consciousness is a distinctness to me, so I use it to my own well-being for my thoughts and feelings and the psyche as well as for my body.
- Daily I unfold and use my consciousness-power, so it is constantly working in me and allows me to face my unknowledge, whereby I nourish my knowledge and my wisdom with love, feeling for others, as well as with understanding and rationality.
- Through the power of my consciousness I myself recognize my errors and resolve them and avoid committing new ones, so no errors can hinder me anymore in my development and advancement.
- The power of my consciousness allows me to recognize and avoid false teachings, wrong modes of thinking and all dangers of belief-dependency, as well as harmful material and worldly things.
- Through my consciousness-power I myself am in control of my intellect and my rationality, and through the all-mightiness of my consciousness I am, at all times, conscious of my power, my ability, my peace and knowledge, as well as my wisdom, love and harmony and control everything.