105) And in order to achieve fair (responsibility-conscious) authorities which guide the people in a fair (responsible) wise, handling their affairs and desires and requirements in a fair (responsible) wise, then it can only be that the higher ones may not raise themselves up to their area (office/position/post), but are appointed by election (voting) in which case the majority of the votes is decisive; it may be however, that the candidates for an area (office/position/post) in authority are strictly checked (proved) so that only such human beings are appointed to a task who are capable of fulfilling them equitably and in honesty and equitableness (fairness) and without demanding (desiring) personal advantages; and each human being who is called into an area (office/position/ post) of authority shall be remunerated by the people (state) in a fair (proportionate) wise, and not in an exaggerated remuneration, and therefore without special rights and claims as well as without special concession (authority) and special rights (privileges), so that he or she may be ranked equally to any other fair one (responsible one) of the people, so that there may be no position of presumption (superiority/elevation) for the leaders compared to the people; in truth, in all rights all people of your kind (human beings) as people of your kind (human beings) are equal and one is not worth any more than another, therefore there may be no difference between the leaders and the people, and also not between rich and poor, not between those who are knowing and unknowing, not between those who are educated and uneducated, not between fair ones (responsible ones) and unfair ones (irresponsible ones), and neither between believers and those who are knowing of the truth or between kinds (races) and skin colours and peoples.
Posts Tagged ‘gott’
62) You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under.
63) The choice for all things of your existence is left to you, however consider that, whatever you decide, the consequences of your decision will determine your actions, indeed in the right and in the good as well as in the wrong and in the bad, because the causes that you create will give rise to the corresponding effects.
64) Only if you create the right causes will the effects also be right and valueful, out of which true love and harmony as well as peace and freedom will develop for you individuals and for your entire humankind, through which all evil, each war and terror as well as all other terrible things will be nipped in the bud.
65) The right causes for the right effects are things which you can however only create, if you go in conformity with the truth of all truth which you must experience and live in yourselves as certainty in recognition of the reality.